The Best Berkey Light® System
Or, Customize your Berkey Light® System from $231:
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day during an emergency
FREE SHIPPING, PRE-ASSEMBLED UNITS & PRE-PRIMED FILTERS!
|Pure Berkey® Unit||Available Slots||Black Elements||Arsenic & Fluoride||Flow Rate (gph)||Holding Capacity (gal)||Lifetime Gallons||Price||Buy Now|
|Berkey Light® 4+4||4||4||4||7||2.75||12,000||
|Berkey Light® 4+0||4||4||0||7||2.75||12,000||$342
|Berkey Light® 2+2||4||2||2||3.5||2.75||6,000||
|Berkey Light® 2+0||4||2||0||3.5||2.75||6,000||$241
What is a Pure Berkey System?
Pure Berkey has systems to meet any need- from individual sport bottles to stainless steel systems that can serve 600+ people in an emergency.
Pure Berkey Systems are the gold standard in water purification.
- The Berkey Light® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- Lightweight unit designed for home use, travel, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- Includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4), 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Height when in use: 21″ (when used without base); 26.5″ (with base)
- Weight: 6lbs empty
- Diameter: 9″
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Maximum Filtration Flow Rate*:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.