The Best Imperial Berkey® System
Or, Customize Your Imperial Berkey® System from $310:
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day during an emergency
|Pure Berkey® Unit||Available Slots||Black Elements||Arsenic & Fluoride||Flow Rate (gph)||Holding Capacity (gal)||Lifetime Gallons||Price||Buy Now|
|Imperial Berkey® 6+6||6||6||6||16.5||4.5||18,000||
|Imperial Berkey® 6+0||6||6||0||16.5||4.5||18,000||$510|
|Imperial Berkey® 4+4||6||4||4||11||4.5||12,000||
|Imperial Berkey® 4+0||6||4||0||11||4.5||12,000||$410|
|Imperial Berkey® 2+2||6||2||2||5.5||4.5||6,000||
|Imperial Berkey® 2+0||6||2||0||5.5||4.5||6,000||$310|
What is a Pure Berkey System?
Pure Berkey has systems to meet any need- from individual sport bottles to stainless steel systems that can serve 600+ people in an emergency.
Pure Berkey Systems are the gold standard in water purification.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Height when in use: 26″
- Diameter: 10″
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 17″ in height
Maximum Filtration Flow Rate*:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7 gallons per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.