The Best Big Berkey® System
Or, Customize your Big Berkey® System from $258
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day during an emergency
FREE SHIPPING, PRE-ASSEMBLED UNITS & PRE-PRIMED FILTERS!
|Pure Berkey® Unit||Available Slots||Black Elements||Arsenic & Fluoride||Flow Rate (gph)||Holding Capacity (gal)||Lifetime Gallons||Price||Buy Now|
|Big Berkey® 4+4||4||4||4||7||2.25||12,000||
|Big Berkey® 4+0||4||4||0||7||2.25||12,000||$358|
|Big Berkey® 2+2||4||2||2||3.5||2.25||6,000||
|Big Berkey® 2+0||4||2||0||3.5||2.25||6,000||$258|
What is a Pure Berkey System?
Pure Berkey has systems to meet any need- from individual sport bottles to stainless steel systems that can serve 600+ people in an emergency.
Pure Berkey Systems are the gold standard in water purification.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Height when in use: 19.25″
- Diameter: 8.5″
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13″ in height
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.